Monday 30 August 2010

Elemental: What now?

--> (edit) and coloured...BEFORE I fell off my bike today and lacerated two palms, one leg, an eblow and half my FACE >.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgCRrnXHjH2HESxcthpUU_tgoaTdjkpcuPVPZspqzfPwmktvZKnWVrbMaIskac7l2FXPiHmpnqhABGqMYOFUjDH7qpW8KnB3QKCtIFsg8qM_7XL03S_RXpImAiv-7vD5aAIWnnqCkHLZus/s1600/020+-+Copy.JPG">...more of these idiots do ye despise them yet :p papa!Earth giving traumatised!Fire a cuddle...and having to be bandaged up because of it XD oh dear. Picture quality is shite cos I don't have a scanner out here in Sheepville...gotta take a photo OF the drawing then upload THAT D: good thing I'm bored out of my tiny mind or I just wouldn't bother. ALSO YAY Earth tied his hair back 8D actually Air did it. He thought it'd look pwetty...

No comments:

Post a Comment